Sigma Tau Delta is excited to announce its new partnership with GiftedHire, a Society membership benefit that will grant our members exclusive access to a free, invite-only career launching program.
GiftedHire has worked with over 17,000 high achievers on the path toward landing their dream job.
"I found out about GiftedHire through my honor society, and never thought that this type of help ever existed. I am so grateful for the support GiftedHire gave me, and with their advice I did an excellent job at the career fair. I received many internship offers, even though I had just started college!" - Natalia Zofakis Rivera, University of Puerto Rico
- an exclusive profile that can be shown to any employer; and
- a built-in contact management system and templates to help with reaching out to mentors and possible employers, which is the most effective way to find a job; and members-only career content from top experts, like former UCLA Career Director and current VP, Kathy L. Sims.
Sigma Tau Delta Members: Access Your Free Invitation to GiftedHire.
Learn more about what GiftedHire has to offer you at the Sigma Tau Delta 2017 International Convention. Nick Farina, the founder of Gifted Hire, will lead the "Mastering Career Relationships" workshop on Thursday, March 30 at 9:30 a.m. and at 11:00 a.m. He will address such issues as:
- why networking matters;
- why successful people love talking to young people;
- why English majors have a huge advantage in networking;
- when to start networking;
- what types of people to contact;
- what to say in the first email;
- what to say on the first phone call; and
- how to maintain your relationships.